Freitag, 12. März 2010

Goa-Trip

The Goa trip was simply awesome!!!! :)
It was very spontaneous, so it turned out that it is very very difficult to get train tickets one week before the journey... I went to the booking office, stood in two wrong Queues, finally got the information that there is no ticket left, I should come again in two days at eight in the morning to try to get Tat kal tickets, some kind of emergency ticket... luckily a fiend also informed himself for us and got the last two tickets.... I was so relived!!!
Then the journey could start on a friday, coming back on tuesday. But of cause, what I didn't change in India is my capability of always coming in the last minute...
This time I was waiting in someones home that we can leave together, but that took its time, also to find an auto. nobody wanted to go our way... finally I came to office, Thabea was already writing me dangerous messages (If we miss the train, I'll kill you!!!) and I had to pack my luggage as fast as possible. I think I took 3 minutes... (which means that I forgot some more things of cause)
Finally great Shashi and Bosavar safed my life and our holiday by taking us by vehicle to the near by railway station. Thabea and me entertained around one hundred Indians by running up the stairs and down again to reach the other end of the station before the train leaves...
There we called the boys, Thabea went nearly crazy saying "This is not the right platform!" but finally they found us. They had our tickets... All of them were complaining they hate us causing such a trouble, after Thabeas explanation they only hated me. And really, after two minutes sitting in the train it moved on.

-story continues in some days- -maybe never-

4 Kommentare:

  1. Hi Mareile,
    hab es mal wieder geschafft in deinen Blog zu gucken und wenn man einmal im englischen wieder drin ist, dann kann man deine Texte auch gut lesen.

    Wenn ich es richtig verstanden hab war da sehr viel Stress, dass ihr euren Zug erreicht! *g* Aber ihr scheint ihn ja noch erwischt zu haben ;-)
    Ich hab nur nicht ganz verstanden was ihr in Goa gemacht habt...

    Lieben Gruß aus Osnabrück
    Michael

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hey Reilchen, bei dir freu ich mich ganz besonders, nachher alles richtig von dir erzaehlt zu bekommen, Indien ist fuer mich immer noch sehr schwer vorstellbar, aber unglaublich spannend!! Ich freu mich auf die Fortsetzung! Beijos

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh ja, da kann ich mich Phi anschliessen... Bin echt sehr gespannt!! Irgendwie hab ich nicht mehr so ganz den Ueberblick, hehe.Aber es ist jedes Mal so toll, von dir zu hoeren, Reililein!!
    Hab dich lieb! Dein Hannabaer

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. hey reili,
    gehts gut?ist dein e-mailfach voll?
    ich hab dich lieb und grüüße!deine lara

    AntwortenLöschen